Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address.
- Create a hub for teamwork to connect people using Microsoft Teams.
- Use Microsoft 365 apps for the web, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Facilitate online meetings and video conferencing for up to 300 users.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
- Microsoft Teams
Email and calendars
Get business-class email with Outlook, including a 50 GB mailbox per user, and send attachments of up to 150 MB.
1 TB of secure cloud storage per user
Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage to edit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
Microsoft 365 apps on the web
Use always-up-to-date Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook on the web. Simultaneously collaborate with others in the same document in real time, across web, mobile, and different devices—no installation required.
Instant messaging and online meetings
Chat, meet, and collaborate with Microsoft Teams. Combine messaging, voice calls, video calls, and availability in one app.
Intranet and team sites
Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, knowledge, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful, easy-to-use sites.
Organize schedules and manage appointments
Bookings includes a web-based booking calendar and integrates with Outlook to give your customers flexibility to book a time that works best for them. Email and SMS text notifications reduce no-shows and enhance customer satisfaction.
There are no reviews yet.