Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Microsoft Teams.
- Manage your files from anywhere with 1 TB of cloud storage on OneDrive per user.
- Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
- Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
- Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS devices safe and up to date.
Apps and services included
- Microsoft Teams
- Publisher (PC only)
- Access (PC only)
- Microsoft Defender
- Azure Information Protection
- Azure AD Premium P1
Enjoy Microsoft 365 apps
Get the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows or Mac, OneNote (features vary), and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Use 1 TB cloud storage per user
Edit and share documents, photos, and other files from anywhere on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Get email and calendaring
Use enterprise-grade email through Outlook with a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments of up to 150 MB.
Collaborate with instant messaging and online meetings
Get your team on the same page using group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing with Microsoft Teams.
Streamline appointment scheduling with customers and partners
Simplify how customers schedule and manage appointments with Microsoft Bookings. Provide your customers with an easy-to-navigate webpage where they can find and book appointments around the clock.
Defend against cyberthreats
Activate Microsoft Defender for Office 365 to help guard against viruses, spam, unsafe attachments, suspicious links, and phishing attacks.
Manage mobile devices, tablets, and computers
Apply security policies to help protect work data on company-owned and employee devices. Keep company data within approved apps. Remove business data from lost or stolen devices with Microsoft Intune.
Enable secure remote access and protect identity
Help employees securely access business apps wherever they work with conditional access. Safeguard against password loss or theft with advanced multifactor authentication.
Help protect business data
Encrypt sensitive emails and restrict copying and forwarding of confidential business information with Azure Information Protection. Enable unlimited cloud archiving.
New! Get enterprise-grade endpoint security with Microsoft Defender for Business
Get protection against sophisticated ransomware attacks across devices—Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS—with next-generation antivirus, endpoint detection and response.